2 Year Old Program Hours
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Monday, Wednesday, Friday OR
Tuesday and Thursday
Our curriculum is designed around the entire development of the child(ren). Each classroom is equipped with age appropriate activities, toys and centers to inspire learning and social skills. Our teachers work with the children on the alphabet, numbers, colors, shapes and concepts. To further enhance our curriculum, the children learn thru play, music, games, Bible stories and art. Large and small motor skills are nurtured throughout the year.
A Developmental Assessment is done three (3) times a year on Social/Emotional Development, Language Development, Concept Development and Physical Development. This helps us to further prepare your child for their education.
Our small student/teacher ratio allows us the special opportunity and privilege to focus on your child’s needs and learning abilities; therefore, fostering a positive attitude, a strong self-image and feeling of self-worth which permits the children to make the most of their learning experience.
Monthly Tuition Rates 2017-2018
- 2 days per week (9am-12pm): $260 per month (PCPH Members $250)
- 3 days per week (9am-12pm): $310 per month (PCPH Members $300)
- 5 days per week (9am-12pm): $380 per month (PCPH Members $370)
Program Teachers & Classroom
Student-Teacher ratio 11:2
M-F, M/W/F or Tue/Th
- 9:05 Arrival
- 9:05-9:15 Table Toys
- 9:15-9:25 Opening circle
- 9:25-9:45 Art
- 9:45-10:15 Bathroom call / Hand washing / Snack
- 10:15-10:45 Playground / Gross motor skills
- 10:45-10:55 Hand washing / Bathroom call
- 10:55-11:15 Story time
- 11:15-11:45 Creative play / Skill centers
- 11:45 Clean up
- 11:45-12:00 Closing circle / Music movement / Games
- 12:05 Car line
Be sure to check out our photo gallery for pictures of all classrooms!